Building Stronger Communities
A philanthropic partnership with the Urban League of Broward County provides corporations with the opportunity to support programs and services that elevate the standard of living for thousands of underserved families. As a valued Corporate Partner, your investment aligns with our commitment to building stronger communities through services that promote educational achievement, quality health care and financial stability.
WHY PARTNER WITH THE URBAN LEAGUE OF BROWARD COUNTY?
- The Urban League of Broward County’s dedicated staff, volunteers and Board of Directors serve nearly 14,000 individuals each year.
- The Urban League of Broward County is ranked among the best affiliates in the National Urban League Network and has recognized nationally as a 5-Star Affiliate for its efficacy, leadership and fiscal soundness.
- The Urban League of Broward County leads as the administrative agent for six other Urban League affiliates throughout the State of Florida including Greater Miami, Palm Beach, Tallahassee, Central Florida, Pinellas and Jacksonville.
COMMITMENT TO OUR PARTNERS
The Urban League strategically partners with businesses, nonprofits and government agencies to strengthen our commitment to empowering communities and changing lives. As a Corporate Partner, your company will join an esteemed circle of supporters whose investment in children and families is highly visible. Your partnership enables us to continue our work to:
- Prepare young people for college and successful careers
- Provide training and certification courses for individuals that lead to gainful employment
- Offer money management tools to help them prepare and invest for the future
- Equip families with valuable resources and guidance towards healthy living
- We will work with you to develop and activate a program that meets the needs of your organization, employees, customers and key company stakeholders.
CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Florida AIDS Walk | March 21, 2020
The Urban League of Broward County is a proud beneficiary of the FloridaAIDS Walk on March 21, 2020. All donations raised for the Urban League will be matched 1to 1 by theAIDS Healthcare Foundation.
Red Gala | September 19, 2020
The Urban League of Broward County hosts several fundraising events throughout the year. Our signature and premier fundraiser is the annual Red Gala. Through the Gala, the Urban Leaguecelebratesthe
accomplishments of local leaders who embody the agency's mission while raising funds to support children and families in Broward County
The Urban League of Broward County’s Volunteer Program(ULVP) provides
opportunities for individuals to get involved in their community while advancing our mission.
The Urban League also works with local organizations and groups to share meaningful hands-on opportunities based on specific skills, interests, and preferences.
Opportunitiesincludespecialeventsupport, data entry, youth enrichment, and executive/small business coaching.
Area of Service & Signature Program Sponsorship
Provide mission-match opportunities for your company to support Urban League programs while connecting directly with consumers in a deep and meaningful way.
Leave a lasting legacy! Give a gift through a Will while receiving tax benefits as a donor. Speak to your personal advisor today and leave a gift that impacts children and families for decades to come.
Provide visibility and awareness for your product donation. Equipment, food and beverage, supplies and clothing are some of the many ways to make an impact.
Employee Giving or Volunteer Program
Engage your employees as volunteers and donors, which is essential to your success and ours. We will develop an employee giving or volunteer experience that is easy to execute and enhances your position as an employer of choice.
Provide unique and meaningful exposure for your brand while demonstrating your commitment to children and family services.
FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE URBAN LEAGUE, CONTACT
Alica Brown, Senior Vice President of Philanthropy & Communications
(954) 625-2544 office /
(954) 554-1332 mobile
Nina McDowell, Director of Marketing & Corporate Partnerships
(954) 625-2545 office